Bryan Goda, Ph.D.
University of Washington Full Professor with Tenure, September 2013
University of Washington Tacoma, Acting Professor, March 2012.
- TINFO360 Systems Analysis and Design, Spring 2012, Autumn 2012, 2013
- TCSS321 Discrete Math I, Spring 2012
- TCSS371 Machine Organization, Summer 2012, 2013, 2014, Spring 2014, 2015, Autumn 2015
- TINFO320 Hardware and Software, Winter 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- TCSS465 Embedded Systems, Winter 2013
- TCSS322 Discrete Math II, Spring 2013, Summer 2014
- TINFO497A Internship, Summer 2012, Fall 2012, Winter 2013, Spring 2013, 2014
- TINFO498A Directed Readings, Winter 2013,Spring 2013, 2014
- TINFO499A Undergrad Research, Winter 2013
- TINFO501 Principles of Cybersecurity, Summer 2013
- TINFO505 Managing a Cybersecurity Toolkit, Spring 2014
- TINST401 Society and Technology, Summer 2015
- TCES482A Senior Project II, Spring 2014, 2015, 2016
- Distinguished Teaching Award Nominee, UWT, 2013
- Black/Gold Volunteer Award (2009, 2006) – Military Academy recognition award for volunteer service
- IEEE Senior Member (2006), awarded to 10% of the IEEE membership based on scholarly achievement and peer recommendations
- ABET Outstanding Educator Award (2003) – Selected from a pool of 400 educators by ABET to help develop ABET directions for the future
- Upsilon Pi Upsilon (2003) – Computer Science National Honor Society
- Charles M. Close RPI Outstanding Electrical, Computer and Systems Engineering Doctoral Student Award (2001) - Awarded to the outstanding graduating Ph.D. student of the year
- Engineer in Training (EIT 1996)
- Phi Kappa Phi Outstanding Faculty Award (1996) - Chosen as the outstanding faculty member from theEECS department based on scholarly achievement and teaching performance.
- Member, Signal Regiment (1995)
- Member, Eta Kappa Nu (1993) – Electrical Engineering National Honor Society
- UWT Promotions and Tenure Committee (2013-Present) – Reviews Promotions and Tenure cases for UWT.
- UWT Undergraduate Academic Committee (2013-Present) Examines the content of the undergraduate core curriculum.
- UWT Assessment Committee (2012-Present) Coordinates assessment efforts for the Institute.
|Publication Date||Bibliographic Citation|
High Speed Reconfigurable Circuits for Multi-Rate Systems in SiGe HBT Technology M. Leroy, B. Goda Proceedings of the IEEE, July 2015, pp. 1181-1196
Improving Outcome Assessment in Information Technology Program Accreditation B. Goda, C. Reynolds Journal of Information Technology Education, Vol 9, 2010, pp.49-59
A 12Gb/s Demux Implemented with SiGe High Speed FPGA Circuits C. You, J. Guo, R. Kraft, M. Chu, B.Goda, J. McDonald Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration, March 2007
Silicon Germanium Programmable Circuits for Gigahertz Applications J. Guo, C. You, M. Chu, P. Curran, J. Diao, B. Goda, P. Jin, J. McDonald IET Circuits, Devices and Systems, Feb 2007, pp. 27-33
A 10GHz 4:1 Mux and 1:4 Demux implemeted by a Gigahertz SiGe FPGA for fast ADC J.R. Guo, C. You, K. Zhou, M. Chu, P. Curran, D. Diao, B. Goda, R. Kraft, J. McDonald Integration, the VSLI Journal, #38, 2005, pp. 525-540
Multi-GHz SiGe BiCMOS FPGAs with new architecture and novel power management techniques. K. Zhou, J.R. Guo, C. You, J. Mayega, R. Kraft, T. Zhang, B. Goda and J. McDonald Journal of Circuits, Systems, and Computers, vol. 14, no. 2, 2005, pp. 179-193