DC Grant, MIPM, CISSP, CISM
- National Science Foundation Cyber Corps Scholarship for Service 2012-2014
- Magna Cum Laude BS in Information Technology and Systems 2012
- 2019-Present - Program Coordinator - Colorado-Washington Security Scholars Program (CWSSP)
- 2016-2017 - Member of the Faculty Affairs Committee
- 2017-2018 - Chair of the Faculty Affairs Committee
- 2017-2018 - Member of the UW Tacoma Scholarship Committee.
- 2016-2017 - Member of the Childcare Advisory Committee
- 2015-Present - Member of the Information Technology Curriculum Advisory Committee
- 2016-2018 - Member of the Master Cybersecurity and Leadership Curriculum Advisory Committee
Partner with Boze Elementary School and Technology Access Foundation to allow Juniors in Information Technology to collaborate with fifth graders on design projects. Participated in a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Collaboration Project advising Hanford High School on architecture and content for their first cyber security coursework. Worked with the Mathematics Engineering Science Achievement (MESA) coordinators from WSU Tri Cities to present to three groups of middle school students, (about 300 students in total attended from six middle schools in Pasco, Sunnyside, and Granger) on the Columbia Basin College campus November 2014. Accepted a similar invitation to present MESA sessions again in May of 2015. Was separately invited to participate in the Kennewick School District Computer Science Advisory Committee from October 2014 through May 2015. I continue to seek opportunities to strengthen ties to middle schools and high schools and to facilitate the study of Information Technology and Cyber Security in primary and secondary education.