1. Mei Rose, Gregory Rose and Altaf Merchant “‘Is Old Gold?’ Measurement and Consequences of University Brand Heritage,” Forthcoming in the Journal of Advertising Research (Impact factor:2.56).
2. Merchant, Altaf, Gregory Rose, Sunmee Choi and Drew Martin “Cross-cultural folk-tale-elicitation research on the perceived power, humanistic and religious symbolisms, and use of money,” Forthcoming in the Journal of Business Research (Impact factor:2.129.
3. Merchant, Altaf, John B. Ford, Christian Dianoux and Jean-Luc Herrmann (2015), “Development and Validation of an Emic Scale to Measure Ad-Evoked Nostalgia in France,” International Journal of Advertising, 35(4), 706-729 (impact factor:1.169).
4. Davalos, Sergio, Altaf Merchant, Gregory Rose, Brent Lessley, and Ankur Teredesai (2015), “The Good Old Days” an Examination of Nostalgia in Facebook Posts,” International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, 83, 83-93 (Impact factor:1.476).
5. Rose, Gregory, Altaf Merchant, Ulrich Orth and Florian Horstmann (2015), “Emphasizing Brand Heritage: Does it Work? And How?” Journal of Business Research, 69(2), 936-943 (impact factor: 2.129).
6. Salvador, Rommel, Altaf Merchant and Elizabeth Alexander (2014), “Faith and Fair Trade: The Moderating Role of Contextual Religious Salience,” Journal of Business Ethics, 121 (3), 353-371(Impact factor:1.837- FT 50 - This journal is one of the 50 journals used by the Financial Times in compiling the prestigious Business School research rank).
7. Merchant, Altaf and Gregory M. Rose (2013), “Effects of Advertising-Evoked Vicarious Nostalgia on Brand Heritage,” Journal of Business Research, 66(12), 2619-2625 (Impact factor: 2.129).
8. Merchant, Altaf, Kathryn LaTour, John B. Ford and Michael S. LaTour (2013), “How Strong is the Pull of the Past: Measuring Personal Nostalgia Evoked by Advertising,” Journal of Advertising Research, 53(2), 150-165. (THIS PAPER WAS AWARDED THE BEST PAPER PUBLISHED BY THE JOURNAL IN 2013) (impact factor: 2.56).
9. Rose, Gregory M., Altaf Merchant and Aysen Bakir (2012), “Fantasy in Food Advertising Targeted at Children.” Journal of Advertising, 41(3), 75-90 (impact factor: 2.288) (Showcased among 12 most important research papers published on Children and Advertising in the time period 1975-2015).