Hannah Wilson has worked at the UW Tacoma Library since 2014. She manages the Access Services Unit, which is responsible for circulating materials, assuring access to the collection, reserves, equipment check out, and many of the other services available in the library.
She is an alumna of another UW, the University of Wyoming.
How I can help you
For all users
- Assist with requests on books, movies, etc
- Answer your questions about fines and fees
- Tell you about library services
- Help you arrange use of Library spaces for class projects or other uses
- Answer questions about Course Reserves
If you need help right away, you can call the Library (253-692-4440), or send an email to email@example.com.