Located in CP 005, this facility is available for students to develop enhanced presentations and multimedia projects with video, audio, digital photos and graphics. Staff members are available for assistance.
The MMLab also includes collaborative space, wi-fi, an instructional projector and screen, twenty-two open-lab stations and a "lounge" with four couches!
It's the place to go for:
- Poster designing
- Editing class video projects
- Dubbing recorded presentations to DVD
- Preparing your movie for the web
- Enhancing or "cleaning up" old pictures
- Preparing media materials to be integrated with other projects
- Advice for shooting video and photography
Computer and multimedia lab (CP 005):
Monday - Thursday: 9 am - 5 pm
Friday: 10 am - 2 pm
Weekends and holidays: Closed